Back to News
Help us reduce the spread of COVID-19
Posted on 10 Oct 2020
From 12/10/20 we are asking patients to help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 by following the new system we have put into place:
- DO NOT attend the surgery if you have any symptoms ov COVID-19. Phone NHS111 or further information is available at gov.uk/coronavirus and https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- Only attend the surgery if you have a booked appointment or have been asked to do so by a member of staff.
- Sick notes for non-COVID related illnesses will be made available within 24 hours via text message or email. If you are unable to use these facilities, please let the administrative staff know.
- If you have online access or have registered to use the NHSApp, you can access your results, order medication and view your medical record.
- For all other queries, please contact the practice on 01922 775135/139/140
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.